Who says you need to spend a fortune on getting rid of scars, stretch marks and dark circles? Say goodbye to those blemishes on these easy DIY natural treatments. Albeit effects are not instantaneous, these remedies have proven to be effective once given the chance to work at their own pace. These recipes make use of a number of ingredients so make sure you’re not allergy to any of them.
1. Cocoa Butter – For Scars, Stretch Marks and Dark Circles For scars and stretchmarks – Rub it on your target areas in circular motions. Continue doing so for two weeks when noticeable results can be seen. Dark Circles – Apply on the skin below your eyes. You can buy cocoa butter at your local pharmacy for a very cheap price.
2. Aloe Vera Gel – For Scars, Stetch Marks and Dark Circles Squeeze out the aloe vera gel and rub on your target area in circular movements for a few minutes to make sure that your skin has absorbed it. Aloe vera gel can be easily bought at your local pharmacy.
3. Turmeric, Yogurt and Lemon Juice – Scars and Dark Circles Mix one half tablespoon of turmeric with one tablespoon of yogurt having a minimum of ten percent fat in a glass bowl. Add in four to five drops of lemon juice and mix again. Apply on your target area and let it stay on skin for at least fifteen minutes. Continue to do the procedure everyday as noticeable results usually appear after two weeks.
4. Lemon – Scars Slice a lemon and rub directly on your scar in circular movements. Let it stay stay throughout the night and rinse with water the morning after.
5. Virgin Olive Oil and Turmeric Powder – Scars and Stretch Marks Combine one tablespoon of virgin olive oil and one half teaspoon of turmeric powder. Apply the mixture of your target areas and leave as long as you can. For more efficacy, leave olive oil in your scar or stretch mark overnight as well. In the absence of turmeric powder, you can use gram flour.
6. Bio Oil – Scars and Stretch Marks Bio Oil can be purchased at your local pharmacy. Follow instructions of application indicated in the bottle. This is found to be effective in removing even old scars.
7. Cica Care Gel Sheets or Silicone Scar Sheets – For Builtup of Tissue and Acne Scars as well as Stretch Marks Although these products are a little expensive, they are proven to be effective. You can purchase them from your local pharmacy and apply as instructed in its package.