While Prodermagenix reviews have clearly demonstrated how the serum works as an anti-aging skin care system, it’s still worthwhile to go back to nature and take a look at how it can help us achieve young-looking skin.
This article’s focus is on the health giving goodness of the lemon fruit which extends beyond giving nutrients to your body. When it comes to anti-aging skin care, lemon can work wonders. Here are some ways on how to incorporate this amazing fruit into your beauty ritual:
- The next time you drink lemon juice, you might want to make an extra glass to use for brightening and softening your skin. Just use it on any body part you want to work on. It’s also good to include your elbows, knees and of course, your face.
- To moisturize dry skin, you can make your own mask by combining equal amounts of lemon, honey and olive oil. Apply to where your skin is dry and leave it for a duration of ten minutes. Wash off with warm water thereafter.
- If you have oily skin, mix two tablespoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of vodka, one tablespoon of distilled water and one teaspoon of witch hazel. After which, spread the solution on your skin using cotton balls then wash off with water that’s cool. Storing it in the fridge would give it a one-week shelf life.
- To eliminate those pesky blackheads, just rub some lemon juice on the area where they are found every night then wash off with cool water the morning after. Continue doing so until the blackheads disappear.
- As an exfoliant, you need to cut the lemon and dip it into a half teaspoon of sugar. Then, rub it over your face for a few minutes. You also have the option to make a mixture of lemon juice, sugar and some few drops of water. Perform this ritual once every week and see how it removes your dead skin cells and refreshes it overall.
- For age spots, simply apply the lemon right to the area prior going to bed and rinse with cool water the morning after. Give it two weeks and you’ll see some noticeable cleansing and lightening color effects. For an overall body treatment, add a half cup of lemon juice that’s freshly squeezed to your bathtub then soak for a duration of twenty minutes.
- To create a mask that fights off wrinkles, mix a few lemon drops, one drop of sweet almond oil and one teaspoon of honey. Spread this evenly on your face and leave it for twenty minutes before rinsing off.
If you have sensitive skin that easily gets irritated with the lemon’s citric acid, just mix this it with water then apply on your face with a cotton ball. Avoid applying lemon juice if you’re going outdoors or under the sun as it can make your skin all the more sensitive.